Water Weight Loss ~ Is It In Your Bottle?
If you are looking for water weight loss, and especially fat loss, you are about to learn a few things that could change your life.
Most bottled water is delivered in plastic containers that have been made with petroleum and other chemicals that can leach into the water that you drink. These chemicals are toxic, disrupt your hormonal system, make you fat, and have even been found to cause cancer. Water weight loss is practically impossible when these chemicals are in your body.
Many chemicals of this nature are so harmful that your body works really hard to get them out of circulation, so they get stored in the toxic waste sites in your body, called Fat Cells. Yep, your fat cells are essentailly a toxic dump for the junk your body can't process. And since these toxins are so harmful, your body does not want to release them back into circulation, hence, your Fat Cells Stay Fat and water weight loss is practically impossible no matter how much you exercise or how often you eat healthy foods.
Click here to Learn How To Remove Toxins
and Eliminate Fat For Good!
**HARMFUL CHEMICALS HAVE BEEN FOUND IN YOUR BOTTLED WATER!
- BPA (Bisphenol A) is a chemical used primarily to make plastics, so they are found in many water bottles, as well as other packaging. There is evidence that BPA functions as a xeno-estrogen, which means that it mimics estrogen in the body and can disrupt your endocrine (hormonal) system. This in turn may lead to negative health effects, as your hormones control many functions in your body. Estrogen is a fat-storing hormone, so if you are going for water weight loss or fat loss, you certainly want to stay away from anything that mimics estrogen.
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) committee agreed that BPA may cause neurological and behavioral problems in fetuses, babies and kids. A separate NIH-sponsored panel found that the risk was even greater, saying that adult exposure to BPA likely affects the brain, the female reproductive system and the immune system.. Mercola has an excellent article on BPA and other harmful chemicals:
Dr. Mercola has an excellent article if you'd like more information:
- Phthalates are chemicals used to make plastic softer, and are found in packaging, cosmetics, fragrances, shower curtains, even baby toys. These too are endocrine disrupters, which means they block or mimic hormones, affecting the body’s normal functions.
- When exposed to high levels of phthalates during pre-natal or as a developing young child, males can have malformed reproductive organs, abnormal male sexual development as well as undescended testicles. Studies have linked various phthalates to male infertility, premature breast development, cancer, miscarriage, premature birth and asthma.
- Most bottled water comes in polyethylene terephthalate bottles, indicated by a number 1, PET or PETE on the bottle’s bottom. These bottles are generally safe, but when left in warm temperatures the plastic may leach chemicals into the water.
- Antimony, a white metallic element similiar chemically to lead, is another potentially toxic material used in making plastic bottles. Last year, scientists in Germany found that the longer a bottle of water sits around (in a truck, store or in your home), the more antimony it develops. High concentrations of antimony can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and depression.
- Drink From Refillable Glass or Stainless Steel Bottles:
It is simple to get a personal water canteen and refill it when you go dry. You can use a recycled glass juice jar, or purchase a stainless steel canteen from an ethical retailer: <get affiliation link here> This prevents the harmful chemicals from getting into your body and water weight loss is easy!
2. Get A High-Quality Water Filter for Your Home:
You can choose any kind or water filter system you like; you can get a whole house water filter, there are the common refrigerator water filters, you can choose an under sink water filter, shower water filter, alkailine water filters, and even camping water filters.
There are an incredible amount of theories and beliefs about which one is best, but what works for one person doesn't always work for another. You are better off doing a little research (while trying to not get caught up in the unresolved debates), listening to your heart, and choosing one that best fits your budget and lifestyle.
I have done my research, and I have found an affordable Alkaline Water Filter:
Hexagon Alkaline Water filters <ADD LINK TO AFFILIATE PROGRAM>
The benefits of the Hexagon Under Sink Water Filter System includes:
- Alkaline and Hydrogen-Rich with Antioxidant Properties
- Mineralised to Support Total Body Health!
- Smaller Water Clusters for Better Cell Absorption!
- Clean, Safe and Tasty Water Right From Your Tap!
- 4-Cartridge Water Filtration System That Transforms your Tap Water Into Hydrogen-Rich Alkaline Water
- You Can Buy This At A Fraction Of The Cost Of Other Alkaline Water Filters!
- Water weight loss is easy with Hexagon
Hexagon also makes a Spring Fresh Water System that sits on your counter top. I actually have both, as I use one in my office.
<ADD LINK FOR AFFILIATE PROGRAM>
And maybe, just maybe, you are thnking of reverting to your tried and true tap... click here and think again.
And for the record:
<LINK TO TAPPED MOVIE TRAILER>
Go from Water Weight Loss to Home Page